Services, process and discounts
WordPress is a website content manage system. It is considered the most used and supported content management system currently in use. Websites running content management systems can be technically managed in the background by an experienced administrator and content can be easily added and edited by users without having to gain a skill level any higher than needed for most social media platforms. This makes them a great choice for a website you can add to or update easily without having to worry about all the technical stuff.
Basic WordPress Site – $200
- WordPress site installed with Divi Premium theme
- Up to 5 pages with your initial text and image content. (includes content migration from an existing site)
- Plugins installed to support SEO, caching for speed, social network sharing, site security & backups
- Support to get you started managing your site.
- Support with Domain registration, hosting and sourcing images if required
- Extra site optimisation for Speed, Search Engine & Mobile friendliness – $100
Larger WordPress Site – From $200
- Prices as per the Basic WordPress site, Plus extra time for extra content or plugins charged at $60/hr.
- After we have a better idea of the size and complexity of your larger site, we can offer a capped price quote
Shared Hosting at A2 Hosting
L1 – $30/year
- 500MB Disk space
- 10GB Month bandwidth
- 1 Add-on domain
L2 – $50/year
- 1GB Disk space
- 20GB Month bandwidth
- 3 Add-on domains
Customise your own plan – $/year
- Account base with cPanel $10
- Disk space $30/GB
- Bandwidth $1.00/GB
Site Optimisation – $60/hour
- Site load time check and correct and major issues affecting page load times.
- Check and adjust site to render correctly for tablets and mobiles.
- Search Engine Optimisation: Google Search Console setup, Sitemap, Titles & descriptions, Metatags, Headings, Images, Sitemaps.
- Set up Google Analytics to monitor traffic
Social Media – $60/hour
- Support: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, E-list
Support – $60/hr
If adding or editing content is infrequent, it may be more cost effective to have your site managed than maintain site management skills for yourself or staff.
If you are managing your own content and find online support documents a bit daunting or you are stuck, I can provide training either one on one or in small groups to help you get started or get you over a bump. These are usually online & teleconference but in person may be possible in some situations
Domain registration support
Having your own domain name requires finding a registry, choosing names and extensions, registering and pointing the name to your host. This can be straight forward for some, but not for everyone. I can walk you through this or in some cases set it up for you.
Email addresses @yourdomain
There are plenty of great free email services out there, but usually they require the use of the providers domain. There are also services which can be set up to use your own domain for a fee. I can help set up email addresses using your domain
No Obligation Consultation
Here we can discuss your vision and ideas and look at what we can do to meet these. There is no obligation or cost to this apart from your time. You may decide to go ahead or not and that is ok, as long as you get value from the consultation. Or from our discussion you may gain insights that lead you going in a completely different direction altogether.
Discounts - cumulative up to 50%
Beyond our already affordable rates, we will discount further when you:
- take up more than one service.
- 2 services -10%
- 3 services -15%
- 4+ services -20%
- have ethical content to your project or your identity or community are unjustly marginalised -20%
- Please discuss eligibility
- Your NFP, Social entrepreneurial startups is unfunded -20%
- or your content identifies with an event related promo
We discuss your needs and record what we have agreed to. I may also need some things from you such as a domain name registered and access to services which will integrate with your site
I create a draft of your site or plan and share it with you.
We make changes to the site or plan to better suit your vision. This may also happen on an ongoing basis for continual improvement
When you are happy with your site or plan we put it into service. In the case of a website, this will mean making it live on the net
I provide documentation, training and ongoing support & maintenance as required to ensure your site is future proof